Re: [OM] Dpreview Challenges beta: First winners

Subject: Re: [OM] Dpreview Challenges beta: First winners
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 11:09:18 +0800
There are also a few FF winners, it may also just match the ratio of FF
users to ASP and 4/3. BTW, an art photo is independing on the tools. DoF
almost has nothing to do in these photo situation but it is very important
for the case below:

Shot with E-10

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/P3030131.jpg

Shot with 75-150 and FF OM body, Fuji RDP III

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/changbai-01.jpg

C.H.Ling