Re: [OM] I'm back, with an E-410!

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm back, with an E-410!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 13:43:21 -0800
Nicoletta Da Ros wrote:
> LOL
> fine, fine, i'll just brag about the weather then...
> the "so-called oly crowd" is now happily enjoying almost 90 F :-)

Don't be so quick about that. A great deal of the water that you need -
and we need - comes from Nor-Cal. But we are having our version of
So-Cal weather up here, 70s to 80s yesterday, and nary a cloud on the
weather horizon.

While much of the country, esp. the NW, is drowning, we're thirsty.

If it stays this dry, and especially if the pumps slow/shut down,
So-Cal's gonna be using chamber pots, taking sponge baths and hanging
out at the beach with solar distillers this summer. We may be too.

Pray for snow in the Nor-Cal mountains.

Moose