Re: [OM] Peter Lik again

Subject: Re: [OM] Peter Lik again
From: Wayne Harridge <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 10:29:08 +1100
Marc,

I presume his stuff is like Ken Duncan's ?

last time I looked through the window of one of his galleries it almost made me
sick, over the top saturation, completely unbelievable colour.  BTW, I've seen
photos of him using the Linhof Technorama and heard that acquiring one was a
"life changing" experience for him.

...Wayne

> I had a feeling I saw a photo (maybe a description?) of him using
> something like a Linhof Technorama...maybe? There's a Peter Lik Gallery
> down the bottom of the hill. Next time I'm down there I'll have a look
> again.
>
> Cheers,
> Marc
> Noosa Heads, Oz