Re: [OM] dots and pixels per inch

Subject: Re: [OM] dots and pixels per inch
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 22:14:29 -0400
Hi John,

Yep, I'm still in Halifax. Been pretty busy with work lately
(probably a different job since we last talked), sadly I'm not
shooting much at all these days, but I'm really starting to hear
digital's siren call since while I love film I just don't have the
facilities (darkroom) or the time to take advantage of it.