Re: [OM] Question OM interval timer to Evolt 300

Subject: Re: [OM] Question OM interval timer to Evolt 300
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 20:02:56 -0500
Where can you plug the connector?  Do you have the HLD-3 battery holder.
  I was thinking you could modify a wired remote control like this
RM-CB1 clone but apparently the only place to plug in on an E300 is the
HLD-3
<http://cgi.ebay.com/Remote-Shutter-control-Olympus-E-300-E1-E10-E20-RM-CB1_W0QQitemZ270328392847QQihZ017QQcategoryZ64345QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>
US seller but don't know him or the product.

Nothing to this other than connector and multi-position switch.  You can
open it up and figure out which one goes where.  I assume one is ground,
one is focus and the other is the shutter.  I have a wired remote
similar to this for my Canon from ebay.  Thin plastic construction but
it works.

Chuck Norcutt