Re: [OM] OM Metal Lens Hoods

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Metal Lens Hoods
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 18:56:21 -0800
Daniel Sepke wrote:
> Moose (& Chuck),
>
> I am sure you are right and I got it wrong. I was clearly under caffeinated
> this morning and operating from memory! It's been a while since I did this
> projection trick and I know I got the tip from you.

Whatever the cause, you've found the way to work with a DSLR, illuminate
evenly from the front and take images. You want the lens stopped down
enough to avoid being affected by any vignetting from that source and
not so far as to reveal the dust bunnies. :-)

It never made sense to work that way with film, for cost and time reasons.

Moose