Re: [OM] SR44.com

Subject: Re: [OM] SR44.com
From: "Jay Drew" <dreaded@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 00:35:18 -0800
I ordered Sony 357's because there was some discussion of a change in chemistry
of the Energizer brand.  These are priced higher but I am not willing to say
they are better but this is an alternative if you choose to go that way:

http://shopping.microbattery.com/s.nl/sc.2/category.556/.f?mbcat=watch2

I've got a bore laser alignment tool for guns that runs well on them. Sadly I am
playing more with that than shooting the Olympus gear lately.

I was also scared off by John and others having some difficulty with their
efforts to purchase from sr44.  It's been over a year since I bought my
batteries so take that into account as well.

Jay

Hand me my costume
Please won't you pass me my mask
I have appointments I must keep with my past.

Bill Nelson - Beauty Secrets