Re: [OM] The Zepplin is Coming!

Subject: Re: [OM] The Zepplin is Coming!
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 09:35:27 +0000
You're lucky to be able to do that, Richard.

To put 77mph into perspective, the little Moped-of-the-Skies that I
fly, the Grob 115E, has a threshold speed of 75mph (65knots).  It
stalls at around 62mph (54kts).

Mind you, its maximum level airspeed is only 138mph (120kts, although
it's allowed up to 185kts in a dive), so we're not talking about a
huge speed range ... :-)

Chris