Re: [OM] Used E1 Today!

Subject: Re: [OM] Used E1 Today!
From: "Tom Fenwick" <super.wide@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 15:22:33 +0000
2009/1/15 Piers Hemy <piers not @ harvestable hemy.org>

>  I note that you only refer obliquely to "a new canera", Tom.  Don't worry,
> we have a long memory around here, we know what it is, and frankly I reckon
> you are simply getting what you deserve ;-)

Ah.  Yes.  Well, you are probably right :-)

Though I did have a similar problem last week - the camera claimed that a
> 4GB card with about 40 shots on it was full, and wouldn't reformat or
> delete
> anything from it.  I had to use the PC to delete all, then use the camera
> reformat.  If I knew how to spell weird, that is how I would describe it.
> must have had a magent in my pocket. I doubt that there is any lasting
> damage to card or camera.

I think it's the card...  I got it to fault again, and I can't make any of
my others do the same.  Pretty glad about that though - I'd have been
unhappy sending the camera back before it's even been named...  ;-)

Tom

Yes, and you'll note that I am also not naming the camera - but it isn't an