Re: [OM] I'm back, with an E-410!

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm back, with an E-410!
From: "Shawn Wright" <vwdiesels@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 07:39:20 -0800
On 13 Jan 2009 at 10:08, Jan Steinman <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If I went up 1,000 feet in a balloon, I could probably see your house.
> But Shawnigan Lake is still an hour and a half away after taking
> ferries and going around mountains and such. See the link below to
> catch up on what we've been doing.

Very interesting project - I've been following the local OUR Eco village here a
little bit (my son
had a field trip there as well), but it sounds like you've really got something
going over there!
I've been tempted to join the local bio-d co-op, but I don't use much fuel, so
haven't got
around to it... :-) We do contribute fryer oil for them though.

> "The other school" -- is that the public school? Do you know James
> Richardson, who I think teaches there?

No, I'm at Shawnigan Lake School, which is a photographer's paradise, and a
pretty nice
place all round.

> I'm envious of the Olympus Iowa Crowd get-togethers. We need to have
> an Olympus Islanders Crowd get-together. I know there are a few of us
> scattered between Seattle and Vancouver Island.
>
> :::: The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy
> like Norman Einstein. -- Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback &
> sports analyst ::::
> :::: Jan Steinman, http://www.EcoReality.org ::::
>

> --

Shawn Wright