Re: [OM] SR44.com

Subject: Re: [OM] SR44.com
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 10:33:46 -0500
If I had waited a few more months I may have gotten the batteries. Then
he canceled my order, did not put the payment through but would not
acknowledge any part of the transaction for something as simple as
letting me know where I stood.  "I'm over here now....."
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977