Re: [OM] Used E1 Today!

Subject: Re: [OM] Used E1 Today!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 17:09:03 -0500
The problem could be the card or the camera.  If it were mine I'd put
the card into the computer and format** it, fill it with images or other
large chunks of data, read them back and do a compare... about 10 times.
  Once I was satisfied that the card was working properly with the
computer I'd take it back to the camera format it, shoot some images,
chimp the images after you're done shooting, format it again and repeat
about 10 times.

** by format I do not mean a quick format which just clears the
directory.  Do a full format such that every sector gets written and
checked.

Chuck Norcutt