Re: [OM] On the way to Delft and back with the OM-5D

Subject: Re: [OM] On the way to Delft and back with the OM-5D
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 12:46:02 +0100
Nice pictures, Iwert. In particular I like the two 'wheels' pictures
in Delft (bicycle and Twingo).
And the book... where was this picture taken?
I think I once owned a copy myself. Are you perhaps teaching physics,
and if so do you use that book?
I ask because my son is a student at Delft Tech in applied physics.
And being a physics graduate myself I like to keep informed about the
educational state of art ;-)

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.