Re: [OM] E system metering was Dpreview Challengesbeta:

Subject: Re: [OM] E system metering was Dpreview Challengesbeta:
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 09:47:11 -0800
> From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> I've come to realise that images which appeal to people who might
> want to
> hang them on their walls do not necessarily conform to the standards
> of
> resolution and accurate colour that we photographers ascribe to.

"I love it! But it wouldn't go with my sofa."

(To which I'm always tempted to reply, "Well, why don't you plant your
ass on the picture, and hang your sofa on the wall, then!")

:::: We have squandered our planet's resources, including air and
water, as though there were no tomorrow, so now there isn't going to
be one. -- Kurt Vonnegut ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.EcoReality.org ::::