Re: [OM] The Zepplin is Coming!

Subject: Re: [OM] The Zepplin is Coming!
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 10:07:02 -0800
> From: "Timpe, Jim"
>
>> Paul Braun wrote:
>> My wife and I would both love to go to McMinnville and see the
>> HK-4, but
>> it is soooo out of the way.  What else is there in that general
>> vicinity
>> that would make a trip worthwhile?  It's hard to justify airfare and
>> hotel to Oregon just to see the one airplane...
>
> The Northern Oregon coast.  Shoot, most of the Oregon coast.
> Amazing stretch of highway 101.  Amazing.

Seconded. Then there's the Columbia Gorge, Mount Hood, Silver Falls --
and if you get weary of natural wonders, there's Powell's Books and
Pro Photo Supply in Portland. :-)

:::: The hope of a secure and livable world lies with disciplined
nonconformists who are dedicated to justice, peace and brotherhood. -
Martin Luther King Jr. ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com> ::::