Re: [OM] E system metering was Dpreview Challengesbeta: Firstwinners

Subject: Re: [OM] E system metering was Dpreview Challengesbeta: Firstwinners
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 18:45:26 -0500
Dr. Focus told me he has no interest in burning 1-1/2 hours of CPU time
to sharpen a single image.  He is reminded of an old cartoon showing the
  skeleton of a programmer sitting at a computer terminal waiting for a
response.  Eventually, our cameras will capture wave fronts in a
holographic fashion and be able to reconstruct any image visible from
the original scene.  Until then...

Chuck Norcutt