Re: [OM] Oly camera with intervalometer feature

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly camera with intervalometer feature
From: "Larry G. Griffin" <lggriffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 11:11:42 -0800
I've ordered the remote shutter cable (RM-CB1) from Terrance Camera
along with a split image micro prism. I was looking at the Olympus
RM-CB1 that I use with my E-20N. There appears to be 3 screws holding
the switch housing together. I'm tempted to take it apart, but I think
I'll wait and see how close a copy the one from Terrance is. If there
are 3 screws holding it together it may make for an interesting mod. I
may have to hunt for a small 1/8 bayonet socket. I'll report back when I
have pieces. 8^]

btw There are interval timers available for the E systems, but I can't
see spending the $$ when I already have 2 Olympus interval timers.

Larry