Re: [OM] dance photo shoot

Subject: Re: [OM] dance photo shoot
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 11:22:46 +0800
Look at the test report, I belive the later Canon lenses are much better
than the old third parties, if I'm a pro I will purchase both 16-35 II and
70-200/4 IS (or 2.8 IS), the total system cost is only around $5400, get a
50mm and 100 macro then it should covered everything you needed. The total
cost is less than what I have invested on the OM system. The problem is you
need a very accurate AF to make use of the quality of the lenses.

C.H.Ling