Re: [OM] ( OM ) Resolving power of lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Resolving power of lenses
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 12:15:27 -0500
Do you make this stuff up for the fun of it?  Can you name a raw
converter that works in 8 bit mode?

And you of all people.  Clearly a zone system guy and presumably a
student of Ansel Adams.  Despite great exposures due to the zone system
Adams' negatives were just the starting point.  The real image was made
in the darkroom doing things that film engineers couldn't do for him.
Were he still around I'll bet he'd be ecstatic to have a raw converter
to play with.  Sheesh!

Chuck Norcutt