Re: [OM] OT--A few New Ones

Subject: Re: [OM] OT--A few New Ones
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 09:36:50 +1100
Saw that story although I don't se the relevance to this thread - why
would a memorial cairn or any memorial be related to a faith?
London Transport may well be the godless spawn of satan - I wouldn't
know although I can see how some might hold to that belief!  But
they're merely selling the space to any legimate organisation with
the cash to pay for it.
And why should aetheists have the an equal right to promote their faith?
Andrew Fildes (er, hard agnostic).
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx