Re: [OM] E system metering was Dpreview Challengesbeta:

Subject: Re: [OM] E system metering was Dpreview Challengesbeta:
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 20:15:17 -0500
Checking his sales outlets it seems that large prints (30x40) are signed
and numbered and sold up to about 180 copies in the $1000-2000 price
range.  Small prints (about 8x10) are under $100 and sold in quantities
up to about 1000.  He may also sell 40 copies of a large print labeled
"artists proof" (whatever that is).  But all of these things may be the
same image.

Chuck Norcutt