Re: [OM] G1 review on DPR

Subject: Re: [OM] G1 review on DPR
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 16:10:48 +0800
I think you mean the test sample, the sample were made under controlled
lighting condition, most of the camera will look similar although there are
still some differences. What I see is the different in color/tone rendering
under warm room light and mixed light. But I have to say that Pana and
Olympus are somewhat close, I have the FZ18, the images from it look
very nice.

C.H.Ling