Re: [OM] Lincoln's Vision - shameless plug

Subject: Re: [OM] Lincoln's Vision - shameless plug
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 10:28:03 -0600

> Interesting shot. Have you tried that approach for portrait work? :-)

I think it's been a bit overdone in the past five years from the couple of
4x5 prolific photograhers as well as the current kitsch shots from the
Lensbabies.

Looks like you tilted the coin... note the difference in bokeh between
> what was in front of focus and what was behind.

The coin was sitting flat on the table with the flash next to it. The camera
was hand-held at an angle.  Stopped down to F8 or more.  Yes, it was dark in
the viewfinder.

AG