Re: [OM] A surfeit of Chrome

Subject: Re: [OM] A surfeit of Chrome
From: wiliam Wagenaar <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 18:02:47 +0100 (CET)
Only now I realize the wedding took place on a sunday. Would be very odd in the
Netherlands (if even possible due to the need of registration in the town hall
to be an official wedding as here a wedding in church alone is not official).
Is getting married on a sunday standard in Australia? Here most weddings take
place on friday (most practical for the visitors). I remember in Marseille in
France, while I was ther during docking of the vessel I sailed on ath the time,
that many weddings took place on saturdays there. What are the customs in the
countries of all our listees?
Wiliam