Re: [OM] A surfeit of Chrome

Subject: Re: [OM] A surfeit of Chrome
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 11:11:33 -0800
My wife and I got married on a Sunday, the hottest day of the year.
Money was very tight for us and as my wife does not like to be in
photographs anyway we elected to not have photo's taken. A friend, whose
father did weddings on the weekends could not abide by this and his
father (a good friend to this day) took the photos gratis as a wedding
gift from the two of them. When Tom retired we were given the negatives.

Jim Couch