Re: [OM] Olympus Living History Farm - Family Portrait

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Living History Farm - Family Portrait
From: ws <omls@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 18:57:36 -0500
I went to B&H to order the Kata bag and it was out of stock.
I went to Adorama and the price was even lower, plus a $20
discount from Kata, makes the price less than the Lowepro
slingshot 300AW.

I ordered yesterday, with 2-4 day shipping and it arrived today.
Adorama just won another customer.

So far, I'm impressed with the bag. Only difference is the B&H
deal includes a tripod pouch attachment.

And the Kata can be sling on either shoulder, or both shoulders.

I thought the Lowepro was right shouldered??

Wayne