Re: [OM] Olympus Living History Farm - Family Portrait

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Living History Farm - Family Portrait
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 20:42:40 -0600

> So what makes a bag left/right shouldered ?

I just can't carry the slingshot on my right shoulder at all without it
wanting to fall off.

Since it has only 1/2 of hte backpack straps, the slingshot's one strap
normally goes over your head when putting the bag on.  It anchors down by
your lower-left kidney to the pack and goes up and over your right shoulder.
 The shoulder pad is loose so you can just spin the bag around and it comes
under your left arm to the front of you. In this frontal position you have
direct access to the side of the bag where the main compartment opens up
from.

It was free from somebody who really didn't like it himself.  :)

Ken