Re: [OM] Repair dented 24mm f/2.0 ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Repair dented 24mm f/2.0 ?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 15:46:47 -0000
This is what the "real pros" use - a wooden stick and a jig to hammer into?
That's all it takes!
http://www.micro-tools.com/store/item_detail.aspx?ItemCode=LR-STAKE
http://www.micro-tools.de/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=Eng&Produc
t_Code=LR&Category_Code=LNS

Or you could try this kind of approach, Dawid - not necessarily by getting
the tool, but adopting the technique, maybe?
http://www.micro-tools.de/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=Eng&Produc
t_Code=LV1&Category_Code=LNS

Piers