Re: [OM] Repair dented 24mm f/2.0 ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Repair dented 24mm f/2.0 ?
From: Bart Wientjes <bartjew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 16:52:33 +0100
Hi Dawid,

De 24/2,0 front ring is NOT screwed into the filter ring. It actually
has an inside thread at the end of the tubus, which is screwed on to
the front lens assembly (CAZ35300 / ZJ124000).
The front ring holds CA205200 into place.

That is at least how my 24/2,0 is built.
Unlike yours it DOES have notches in the front ring, and is marked
OLYMPUS OM-SYSTEM ZUIKO MC AUTO-W 1:2 f=24mm 1054xx.

If your honneymoon takes you through England, that's where I got
replacement parts for my 24/2,0

Good luck,
Bart