[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 2: friendship, pasta and mountains

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 2: friendship, pasta and mountains
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 23:22:35 +0100
This week's blog is mostly about the visit of my best friend from
Denmark. Because we both photograph, and we had lots of time, it is
considerably bigger than normal (25 pictures). But there are some
beautiful places which I had never seen before, within 50 km from
Alicante. That is one of the nice things about visitors--they make you
look and discover new places. And in the case of Lars, they even cook
fresh pasta for you :-)

http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=178

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman