Re: [OM] New Toy!

Subject: Re: [OM] New Toy!
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 18:33:35 -0500
Andrew,

I actually have one of the Industar-22 collapsible 50mm/3.5 lenses, but it
won't mount on the screw-M adapter I have (my 35mm ultron is screwmount too)
because the infinity lock hits on the adapter :( I am thinking of unscrewing
the infinity lock so I can try it out. The guy who gave me the camera sent
another Russian screwmount lens, a Jupiter-8 (50mm/2), but it backfocuses
really bad and it has several missing screws too, it is in bad shape and is
not worth fixing. I'd like to find a good Jupiter-8 because I've seen lots
of photos on Rangefinderforum that were shot with them and they had nice
bokeh.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography