Re: [OM] Photos from Bessa

Subject: Re: [OM] Photos from Bessa
From: My Gmail <super.wide@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 10:42:27 +0000
Rangefinder adjustments for the R2 are accessible under the hotshoe-I
did mine a few times...

Take a few test shots with a ruler at 45 degrees-you can check focus
that way... Using the rf and then recomposing can be enough to move
the plane of focus back to the ears at the right aperture and
distance...

It's worth persevering though- the ultron is very nice indeed.

Tom