Re: [OM] Obese cameras and E-system Uberbricks

Subject: Re: [OM] Obese cameras and E-system Uberbricks
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 03:53:55 -0800
> From: "Wiliam Wagenaar"
>
> Jan Steinman wrote:
> -----
>> I use a
>> certain tool for a reason -- it wasn't just the cheapest
>> thing on the
>> shelf at Mall*Wart!
>>
> -----
>
> I can also understand however that there are enough ignorant customers
> that want "their"photographer to work with "Pro tools" and to those
> ignorant customers that only includes Canon and Nikon. Then if you
> (have
> to) depend on those customers I can fully understand people that
> switch
> brands due to these forces.

I've found the opposite to be true, actually. Clients are fascinated
that I don't use a camera they've heard about. When they see the front
element of the 7-14 or 24 shift, they realize something special is
going on here.

But perhaps that's just the client I attract. Suits me just fine.

:::: Sex is hereditary. If your parents never had it, chances are you
won’t either. -- Joseph Fischer ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com> ::::