Re: [OM] I've been on vacation from doing stupid things I'll admit to .

Subject: Re: [OM] I've been on vacation from doing stupid things I'll admit to . . .
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 13:49:24 -0600
On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 1:38 PM,  <NSURIT@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> What the heck have I done now?  Somehow I've got the e-3 to where just  about
> anytime I touch anything on the camera the shutter  releases.  The screen on
> the back is displaying the focus point  positions.  Any ideas?

Bill,
I would set it down on a table facing you, remove the battery, and
tell it "I have a good mind to replace you with a Canikon like the
rest of my OM friends," and then re-install the battery and see if
either the brow-beating or the battery thing works for you.

Sounds a bit like you're in some phase of live view mode when you
don't necessarily want to be.

Joel W.