Re: [OM] Flight Woes (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Flight Woes (OT)
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 10:14:35 -0400
Bob ...............I have to say that that flying experience is at least on
a par with downing a goodly portion of haggis and Talisker :-))

My only cockpit experience was being left alone in the cockpit of a PanAm
747 at Tehran airport. The captain and I passed each other at the top of the
whirly staircase into first class. He wished me a nice day and hoped that
the outbound flight would be comfortable. The cockpit was quite cramped. The
co-pilot's chair was comfy !

jh