Re: [OM] ( OM ) E-510 arrived

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) E-510 arrived
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 16:41:37 -0800
As Mike posted, there are more than one adapter for LTM and LM mount to
m4/3 either just available or about to be.
<http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dx428wg_10fdvsmtd7>

As the G1 has a better resolving sensor system than any of the current
three digit series E-thingies, perhaps it's the best match to these lenses?

Moose