Re: [OM] OM-5D II mini review

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-5D II mini review
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 01:21:16 +0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "Chuck Norcutt"

>I must need some new eyes.  I scanned your image twice looking for that
> faint horizontal line and didn't find it.  But the sun is shining.
> Maybe my room it too bright.

I'm glad that you don't see it :-) Ok, just try again with the one without
NR :-)

> Mirror lockup.  I assume it's still the same old Canon problem of having
> the mirror lock deep in the menus under custom functions?

Yes, it is still under custom functions and you have to press the shutter
once to lock up the mirror and then press the shutter again to release the
shutter. I wish there is one more option to lock up/release the mirror with
a button and once the mirror is lock up you can take as many shoots you
wanted with the mirror at lock up position.

C.H.Ling