Re: [OM] OM-5D II mini review

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-5D II mini review
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 15:02:53 -0500
At 12:21 PM 1/25/2009, C.H.Ling wrote:

>Yes, it is still under custom functions and you have to press the shutter
>once to lock up the mirror and then press the shutter again to release the
>shutter. I wish there is one more option to lock up/release the mirror with
>a button and once the mirror is lock up you can take as many shoots you
>wanted with the mirror at lock up position.

Hi CH,

One option to consider is to program the custom selection on the mode
dial to the standard settings that you use when shooting off a
tripod.  For example I have my 5D custom mode set to manual exposure,
the focus moved to the "*" button, mirror lockup and self
timer.  When mirror lockup is selected the time delay of the self
timer changes to 2 seconds instead of the standard 10 seconds so it
works pretty well without using a remote release.

Later,
Johnny