Re: [OM] new galleries/photos

Subject: Re: [OM] new galleries/photos
From: "siddiq@xxxxxxx" <siddiq@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 15:06:05 -0800

> On 23 Jan 2009, at 04:28, Nicoletta Da Ros wrote:
>
>> alas, i have been convinced to upload more photos, some older than
>> others; here are the links to the three brand new galleries:
>>
>> http://nicodaros.smugmug.com/gallery/7141860_XGubq#458174831_nDxcL

As others have said, interesting take on portraiture. I particularly
fond of #5, closely followed by #9.

#1 has lovely texture. Was it toned? partially desaturated? color
looks a bit off, but it might also be intentional. I think it'd look
good in B&W. Something about it is very, glowy? l ike a backlit
advertisement post you'd find at bus stops, or outside a movie theatre.

#6 makes my hungry, whatever it is! #15 is nicely exposed and timed,
and 17, well I'm a sucker for night shots, so yay.

#5. easy winner. absolutely love it.