Re: [OM] OM-5D II mini review

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-5D II mini review
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 16:51:44 -0800
Chuck Norcutt wrote:

> Mirror lockup.  I assume it's still the same old Canon problem of having the
> mirror lock deep in the menus under custom functions?

I've not found this to be the problem I thought it would be. Probably
because I so seldom use the Menu to change things. So if I have set MLU
on, then later push the Menu button, I'm right back at the appropriate
Custom Function option to turn it off. Likely as not, the next time I
want to turn it on, it'll be right there again.

Isn't that sort of the point of having buttons and knobs to adjust all
common things, no need to play in the Menu?

A. Simplistic Moose