Re: [OM] dance photo shoot

Subject: Re: [OM] dance photo shoot
From: ws <omls@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 19:47:17 -0500
I have the 16-35 first version. I'm not super impressed by it and
I wonder what the II version improves upon?

I do have the Can*n 70-200/2.8 IS lens and every shot from it is very nice.
Probably the best lens I have ever used in that range. I'm generally not
all that impressed with Can*n lens, but this one is nice. the /4 version
may be a good alternative.

Wayne