Re: [OM] dance photo shoot

Subject: Re: [OM] dance photo shoot
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 09:09:30 +0800
All the new version lenses from Canyon has big improvements, same for the
non IS/IS version of 70-200/2.8/4. Here is a link for Canyon lenses test:

http://www.the-digital-picture.com/Reviews/ISO-12233-Sample-Crops.aspx?CameraComp=0&FLIComp=0&APIComp=0&Lens=114&Camera=9&Sample=0&FLI=0&API=0&LensComp=412

The 16-35 II has quite some improvements on the wide end but loss some
details at the long end. CA seems improved a lot, this is very critical for
me.

C.H.Ling