Re: [OM] Nathan's PAW 3: Santa Pola, tapas, and new software

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAW 3: Santa Pola, tapas, and new software
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 15:59:05 +0100
Hi Chuck,

This is really frustrating. They look perfect (exposure-wise, the
content is up to others to judge) on my Mac. Could you do me a favor?
Have a look at my greatpix.eu site, just pick the Picture-A-Day
gallery and look at a few of the recent ones. I am just curious to see
if you see the same underexposure there. The difference between the
two sites is that my PAW site is completely mine, i.e. what you see is
exactly what I upload. In contrast, the greapix.eu site is Smugmug, so
it may be that they do some black magic to the images when I upload
them there.

TIA,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman