Re: [OM] OM-5D II mini review

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-5D II mini review
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 11:37:19 -0500
At 07:49 PM 1/25/2009, C.H.Ling wrote:

>Thanks for the hint, this should work well with tripod and solve half the
>problem. I also wanted to use the camera for snap shoot, hanging the camera
>on the neck and press the release with one hand. The vibration and mirror
>sound is too high, pressing the shutter release two times (first lock up
>mirror, second release the shutter) to release the shutter is too slow and
>still cannot eliminate the sound.

Hi C.H.,

Was thinking about this while on the treadmill this morning.  Won't
using the live view mode button accomplish the same thing as having a
dedicated lock-up button?  I'll admit that I've never had much
success using mirror lock-up with hand held shots so I may not be
following exactly what you want to do.

Later,
Johnny