[OM] On The subject of noise - portra 800 exposed and developed at 160

Subject: [OM] On The subject of noise - portra 800 exposed and developed at 160
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:56:01 +0100
Last week I mentioned that I had incorrectly exposed my portra 800 at
160, I explained this when I took it for development but I was unsure
she understood, thankfully though she did, but didn't understand about
cutting the roll of film,  of the two instructions she failed to
understand the non important one.

After the minimalist discussion I went to an empty office downstairs and
took some shots of Luc.

However here is what I see, it makes my eyes funny looking at it and at
first I though it was maybe because the film wasn't flat when I scanned
it so I put it under a few books overnight and rescanned it and got a
similar result, Is it just noise from the development process, I took it
with the 21/2 so I don't see how it could all be out of focus or could
it?  Is it maybe camera shake

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/613944#462723363_D25n4-A-LB

another shot this time shows some part in focus - so maybe I do need my
eyes recalibrating

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/613944#462727528_nEQXn-A-LB

Any thoughts on whats happened

--