[OM] Going Down

Subject: [OM] Going Down
From: Dean Hansen <hanse112@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 13:09:17 -0600
Hi Listees,
    Cameta Camera listed an OM 4T a few weeks back in their "Recent
Arrivals."  IIRC, price was $279 or thereabouts.  A couple weeks later
it was 249, then 219, then 199.  When it reached $189 last night I
picked it up for a spare.  Ouch!  Or, on the bright side, one can get
very fine film cameras for a fraction of new digital ones.  I plan that
I'll be shooting film for as long as the arthritic fingers can hold the
4T.  With a nod to digital, I also picked up Cameta's "like new" 25mm
extension tube for the OM digital line ($89).  Maybe I'll get some
digital shots of the occasional winter midge or stonefly when (if?) it
ever warms up here in frigid Minnesota.  Or, if not, at least watch them
with those amazing Papilio close-focusing binocs Jez recently mentioned.
    Stay warm!
Dean