Re: [OM] Going Down

Subject: Re: [OM] Going Down
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 15:35:31 -0500
That's not all that's cheap.  At KEH you can get a BGN grade T32 for $5.
  How about a BGN grade T20 for 99 cents?  But not everything is cheap.
  An EX grade 21/3.5 is still $525.  My favorite Canyon film era flash,
the 540EZ can be had in BGN grade for $53.

Current equipment it likely to go up if it hasn't already.  On another
list yesterday I saw notice of Canyon lens prices going up by about 25%
in the UK because of the drastic drop of the pound relative to the yen.
  The dollar is off relative to the yen as well but not as much.  Better
watch those Oly digital prices.

Chuck Norcutt