Re: [OM] More on noise E3 - iso 3200

Subject: Re: [OM] More on noise E3 - iso 3200
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 20:55:03 -0500
Thanks for the compliment.  They weren't really looking at the camera.
They were looking at me since I was talking to them continuously and
telling them silly and completely illogical stories.  So illogical that
even the 5 year old had to give a big guffaw in total disbelief as here:
  "Aw, no way grandpa!!!"
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/Thanksgiving%202008/img_0836e.htm>

I was using the Tokina 28-80/2.8 at 70-80mm, f/3.5 and 1/400 second.  I
don't think I could have used a manual focus lens and wide aperture.
They do not sit still and are constantly bobbing back and forth.

Chuck Norcutt