Re: [OM] email change

Subject: Re: [OM] email change
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 10:18:34 +0800
I don't think 24MP is the max resolution for FF, looking at the 14.7MP
1/1.7" CCD you will know. Their lens resolution also seems not reaching the
diffraction limit yet.

Based on the test shots I made with 5D II and OM lenses, I belive some of
them can handle resolution much more than 21MP.

C.H.Ling