Re: [OM] Micro 4/3 - the digital back?

Subject: Re: [OM] Micro 4/3 - the digital back?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 11:38:56 -0800
Joel Wilcox wrote:
>> Second adapter was purchased from "buyitjnow", first from "jinfinance".
>>
>> Sorry it took so long to find that info for you - been one of those days !
>>
>> ...Wayne
>>

> No probs, Wayne.  I appreciate the diligence!  Jinfinance has quite a bit of
> competition now it seems.  We need a DeepPeevReviewer of Chinese jobbers!

There have been a whole bunch of them for quite some time. My impression
from emailing jinfinance about items not in his 'store' and from the
packaging of items received from him and others and images from the 'Bay
is that these are largely one person operations with little actual stock
on hand who all buy from the same couple of wholesalers.

Moose